Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

10 Tiny Toes EVENT 2


Hello my friends.
 
Wow everyone, we had over 70 submissions for our first Not Just Cards challenge.
I think that is amazing. Thankyou to everyone who played along with us.
Your support is greatly appreciated by everyone on the Design Team.
 
Now that our first challenge is successfully wrapping up, it is time to share some new inspiration for our second challenge.
 
For my first project this fortnight, I choose to work with some darling Digi Stamps 4 Joy images.
I created this brag book with matching wallet.
I thought this might be a lovely gift for a new mother or grand-mother.


 
I used some Graphics 45 paper for the wallet and as matts for the tri-fold pullout.
For my front images, I have used an additional fussy cut layer of vellum
over my original coloured images. I thought this gave my wallet some softness.
I also gave my wallet small accordion sides, allowing additional images or ephemera
to be added by the recipient.

Digi Stamps 4 Joy Images


 



Please, head over to NJC Challenge, and join the challenge.
 Be inspired by fellow design team members.
and most importantly, have fun creating.
 
Remember to stop by on Thursday to check out my next NJC project.
Thankyou and Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment