Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Charlie Fishing Post-it Note Holder


Happy Fathers Day to all my Australian friends.
 
 
And since today is Father's Day here down under,
I thought I would bring you my second Not Just Cards (NJC) Project.
 
My father-in-law likes fishing, so I made him this adorable little post-it note holder.
It could also be used to hold a little calendar, or maybe a list of important dates on the back.



I used an adorable little Charlie Fishing Digi for this project, and the base is cut using The Cutting Cafe's Calendar Holder template. I first created a cereal box board base, then covered this with American Crafts' Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Fascinating Friends paper.
I just love this image with this paper. For the fishing line I just used some black sewing thread.
 

StampArt Design by Kathryne Image

The Cutting Cafe Template


 For some more inspiring ways to use your digis, please pop over to Not Just Cards.
And while your there, don't forget to enter some of our fun fortnightly challenges.

Happy Crafting All.


No comments:

Post a Comment