Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

Celebrate

I decided I couldn't wait any longer to post a new layout.
This one is created using Artful Delight's September Kit. The colours matched this photo amazingly well.
I prepped the background before I did anything else. 
I whitewashed the background with watered down white paint, and focused a little more on the edges.
I then glimmer misted where I was planning on building my layout.
I also inked all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Thankyou for stopping.

6 comments:

  1. Angela, first of all - thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog and becoming a follower - I'm also following yours now too!!!

    Love the way you did the background of this layout - and love the design too! So very pretty and it's going to be something to always treasure.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the misting you have done on this layout, it looks lovely. The photo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love the colors and the layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout, love the background effect you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great techniques!!! The page looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete