Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Just Dance

Good Morning fellow crafters.
This morning I have a personal scrapbook page I created with the March 2014 Lost in My Mind Scraptastic Kit.

This layout was totally inspired by Mercy Tiara on YouTube.
I cased her idea of cutting out the flower images and copied her idea on a very limit colour palette.
I added a number of different items from my stash.
Behind the fussy cut flowers I have layered some tulle to mimic Abbey's dress, some yellow washi tape and some Kaisercraft Rub-ons.
I really liked how it turned out and the simplicity of the layout.
Now I just need to decide if I am going to change the title.
I was thinking of Just Dance or Dance of the Fairies.
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment