Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Going Postal

Hi everyone.

Going Postal.
When Chris told us our challenge for this month I had so many ideas but so little time.
Postage stamps, envelopes, postcards, oh the ideas.

I thought for awhile and decided to make these 3 cards that I can,
you guessed it, post via snail mail.

I used 3 of CS Designs stamp images for these cards.


I used several recycled items on my project.
Firstly, my background scenery is from a leaflet I received in the mail. 
I used recycled cereal to back these as the leaflet was a little thin.
The corrugated cardboard was from a UPS I received some goodies in 
and the antennas are made from copper wiring from an old computer cable that I stripped.
Lastly, the cheesecloth is from a sling that was no longer sterile.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Make sure you go check out what all the other design team members are creating 

You have until November 14th to enter the challenge, so go have some fun and recycle, 
re-purpose and re-invent.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Angela. Great colours and well displayed. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, Such a cheerful project, I love all the bright colors you used. How clever of you to use actual junk mail for your background, and layering, really fitting for our Going Postal theme. I also like the contrast of the colorful 3d butterflies on the rustic looking cheesecloth and coordinated cardboard. I also can't believe you striped a computer cable for wire, very inventive indeed.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete